Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Andrew Garfield custom repaint and sculpt for Mafex Spiderman

Wow is all I can say to this custom repaint of the Andrew Garfield head you get when you buy the Mafex Amazing Spiderman 2 Deluxe set. I was so excited to get this set until when I actually got it and saw that head. I was like, "it looked so much better in the promo shots, wth is this crap!" I'm a big fan of getting figures with unmasked heads so that was the whole reason why I wanted the Deluxe set, so you can imagine my disappointment. So while browsing on instagram I saw this one user redo the whole head and I was like "yes I need it now". His facebook is phoenixforcecreations and you can shoot him a message and he can do the repaint and sculpt for a pretty good price. Only thing is he is in the Philippines so it took a while for the shipping back and forth for it to finally get back to me. But it's totally worth it because this is a huge upgrade to the crappy Peter Parker head you get in the set. Enjoy the shots!










1 comment: